Friday, December 13, 2013

Feature and Follow # 3


 The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q. 

Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Handsell that book to us - even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, done have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random) 

 

A.


How to sell this book to you? Well what I can say is that I absolutely love this series, this is the second book in Kresley's Adult series, Immortals After Dark.  What I love about this series is that Kresley does a fantastic job of intergrating all sorts of paranormal creatures in her stories.  We have everything from vampires to valkeries. 

Why should you read? Well if you loved her young adult series , I honestly think you will love this series as well.  Each book can be read stand alone but I think it's better to start at the beginning. Her females are strong , stubborn and so much fun to read. Her male characters are sexy, broody (just the way I like them ).  But for me the humor is what snags me a lot of times with books and she has that as well.

 

3 comments:

  1. OOoh that does sounds intriguing!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by , Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Haven't read the book, but sounds intriguing.
    New follower on GFC & Twitter
    You can follow me below

    Kismet Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete